The products selected for you are specific to the organs and glands that will assist you in maintaining desirable blood sugar levels. This program consists of high quality whole food and herbal complexes that contain many beneficial nutritional constituents that are essential to our health - as opposed to synthetic vitamins that are missing the naturally occurring enzymes and complexes. On the Standard Process® labels you will recognize many foods such as kale, brussels sprouts, beets, barley grass, etc. Below is a brief description of the products that will support your 10-Day Blood Sugar Program.
10 DAY PROGRAM: BLOOD SUGAR
• Whole Food supplement shake that includes amino acids, essential fatty acids, vegetable concentrates, and powerful antioxidant protection to support the entire range of body systems
SP CLEANSE®• Combines 20 unique whole food and botanical ingredents designed to support the body's normal toxin removal process
• Encourages healthy blood sugar levels and supports healthy function of the pancreas when combined with a balanced diet
• An herbal product that helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels when combined with a balanced diet
Below are suggested dietary guidelines that will complement the nutritional supplements to help achieve optimal health benefits during your 10-Day Program.
• Have 3 SP Complete® shakes per day
• Eat frequently throughout the day to maintain an even level blood sugar range
• Increase your fruit and vegetable intake to increase fiber and antioxidant levels
• Eat twice as many vegetables as fruits (organic whenever possible)
• Add a mixed green salad with lunch and dinner
• Eat different vegetables with a variety of colors as each color category provides different nutrients!
• Certain common foods create sensitivities in some individuals; these include Wheat/Gluten, Dairy and Soy. You may want to discuss this with your healthcare practitioner to see if you would benefit from eliminating them during this 10-Day Program.
Water is cleansing!
To better determine how much water you need each day, divide your body weight in half. The answer is the approximate number of water ounces you should drink daily.
You should drink half of your body weight in ounces (i.e. If you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink 100 oz, which is eight 12-oz glasses of water a day)